2015年3月1日

I'm still in London!



So, it's been almost 3 and half years since my last entry.

Why am I writing here again? I keep my diary (most of the time... my orange diary sits nicely next to my ukulele), but I guess the time I spent on writing, thinking, and typing relax me, whether it makes sense or not.

There are a lot happening since my last entry. 3 and half years.

I've been updating photos again on flickr, keeping my reading journal, drawings etc etc - lots of my old habits came back since last year.

So what would be the first post I'm gonna do?

I finished a few books this year. I guess that'll do a start.
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- Summer Book by Tove Jansson
- Drown by Junot Diaz

I'm reading a few books at the moment.
- On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Honkaku shosetsu by Minae Mizumura
- What we talk about when we talk about love by Raymond Carver

A few other books made to my shelve last few weeks.
- You Are the Music by Victoria Williamson
- Happy City by Charles Montgomery
- After You'd Gone by Maggie O'Farrell

They will keep me busy for the next few months!

0 件のコメント: