2015年3月4日

Last few days

It has been a good start of the week.
I am pretty tired so this is a very short, brief entry...

Monday

I am an Architect!!

I checked my result a few times, and it still says 'Pass'!
After many many years since I stepped into architecture and finally I am one of them!

I'm just on the starting point.

Tuesday

I booked the concert ticket for 'The Gloaming' at Barbican about half a year ago.

It was one of those shows that will take you to somewhere else.
Absolutely beautiful. Have a look..


Listening this live was absolutely breathtaking.
Pure enjoyment of sounds!

Wednesday

Some of us from the studio went to visit the leather studio, Bill Amberg Studio.
They came to the studio to give us a talk - their exploration of leather and material use was fascinating.
It was a pleasure seeing their workshop and their process of making...

Very brief...
More to come soon... Hopefully.

S

0 件のコメント: